Thursday, November 29, 2012

Headin' towards the weekend

Happy Thursday everyone!  We are winding down the day and avoiding the cold.  I'm not sure how much research I did on the cold here but I'm afraid Julie might locked down in our apartment a majority of the winter.  We looked at the weather for this weekend and the high for Saturday is 28 - Julie wanted me to ensure you knew that was 28 Fahrenheit - with a good chance of precipitation. 

No worries we got invited to a co-workers house to make dumplings tomorrow night.  Not sure I've shared this but I love dumplings.  While I was eating ravioli last weekend I finally realized why I love dumplings so much.  They are just oddly shaped ravioli with more filling.  It turns out one of our co-worker's has a sister-in-law that is an English teacher.  This sister-in-law was at our school today and came by to say hello to us.  One thing led to another and we were invited to go make dumplings.  A good day.

We have been attempting to workout for 30 consecutive days.  Today finished off our first seven days as we missed Thanksgiving.  There were extenuating circumstances that included being forgotten, a big celebratory dinner, and a cop car, but no excuses.  Since we have dinner plans that means we need to get up and workout before work.  That should be fun, but for dumplings it's worth it.

-Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment